
I googled the title of the book, "Don't make me think." I decided to click on one of the sponsored links on the right hand side. I clicked on the last one (the sixth one down) titled http://www.abebooks.com/. The web sight had links to various sellers. I chose the cheapest price for the second edition ($26.66), which led me to the the second link/seller on the page: Caiman, based out of Miami, Florida. I added the book to my basket and proceeded to checkout. The site is very simple and does not offer any information about the book. It does not post a description, reviews, or any other details. Some other retailers that I searched through offered descriptions, reviews, table of contents, selected chapters online, and etc. The page does/can link you to the Caiman homepage, http://www.caiman.com/, however, when I tried to search for the book on the actual site, only the first edition was available, but without any details as well. I did not do any other research on the homepage, but the Seller sells books, music, and movies. What I liked about the seller, is that the price was the cheapest, and shipping was only $3.49 for 4-14 business days, and $2.00 more for 2-6 day shipping. The site has no minimum purchase price, a 30 day return policy, but only accepts Visa or MasterCard. The checkout process was pretty standard and asked for minimal checkout information (address, credit card information, and to create an account). After checkout, I got an email in about 2/3 minutes and an hour later I got a confirmation that my book was ready to ship. Overall, I was pleased with the experience and the promptness of the Seller.

No comments:
Post a Comment